Classic Beef Roast

Classic Beef Roast Dinner
Tonight I decided to make a classic, with a little twist. I didnt have potatoes so I left those out but its just as good without. I also used a cauliflower mash instead of mashed potatoes for a healthier version of the side dish. EnJOY!
1 (2-3lb) Beef Roast, leave the fat on until about to serve.
1 small bag baby carrots
1 yellow onion largely chopped
5 red potatoes cubed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pckge lipton onion soup dry mix
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup apple juice
salt and pepper to taste.
Place your roast in slow cooker; pour carrots and chopped onions around it. Pour liption soup mix on top of meat along with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add can of chicken soup on top then pour apple juice around meat and cook on low for 8-9 hours. You can also use a little flower to thicken up the leftover juice once cooked and make a yummy gravy.
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes, my favorite is cauliflower mash!
EnJOY