S'more Cupcakes



Yes these were created by me! I said it! Me! I seldom create my own recipes, I just love stealing everyone else's tried and true recipes but this one just sounded fun. I found 3 different s'more cupcake recipes and didnt think they sounded easy enouph, so I simplified it for non-culinary artist types like myself! Hope you like em!
S’more Cupcakes

1 (18oz) box yellow cake mix + ingredients it calls for.
24 hershey kisses
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 c. brown sugar
½ c. butter (1 stick), melted
1 c. chocolate chips, melted
24 tin foil cupcake tins

Make cake batter according to directions.
Mix grahams, brown sugar and butter in separate bowl. Press 1-2 tsp. of mixture into each cupcake tin and press firmly. Top mixture with 3 mini marshmallows in each tin. Top that with cake batter, using ice cream scoop to measure equally in each cupcake tin. Press 1 Hershey kiss into each cupcake tin making sure it goes below batter. Sprinkle 1tsp. of graham mixture ontop. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Top each cupcake while hot, with 5 mini marshmallows and put back into oven and turn on broil for 1 minute. Remove from oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, place 1 cup chocolate chips in small ziplock bag and melt in microwave at intervals of 30 seconds or until melted. Snip off the tip of the bag with scissors and drizzle chocolate over cupcakes.
EnJOY!