Hawaiian Haystacks















I think of happiness when I think of this recipe. This is my favorite comfort food ever! You get to custom stack your dish the way you like it and the flavors are just amazing. I also add the juice to my chicken mixture from a can of pineaple, just after shredding chicken and added soup and cream cheese. It gives it a little pick me up! Then I slice up the pinapple from the can.
Hawaiian Haystacks
3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large onion, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1 8oz pckge cream cheese, softened
1 large can cream of chicken soup
1 tsp curry powder
chop onions and place in crockpot. Place raw chicken breasts on top. Season with salt and pepper and curry powder. Set on low 8hrs. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from crock pot and shred, adding back into crock pot. Add cream cheese and soup and mix. Let sit another 20-30 min on high until warmed through. Serve over rice with toppings of choice.

Toppings:
chow mein noodles (crunchy)
chopped green onions
chopped tomatoes
shredded cheese
green peas
green beens
olives
chopped pineaple
white or brown rice (6cups) cooked
EnJOY!