Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup















I found this recipe in a cooking light magazine, love those! Im so excited about this recipe, make it, thank me, make it again every week, thank me again each week. Im telling you this recipe is restraunt quality baby! Mix that sour cream around in your bowl and it becomes heavenly. I used a boxed rice pilaf that made exactly the right amount and also used part of a rotisserie chicken that I shredded. Easy, quick and amazing.
Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup

1 qt. chicken broth
1 cup tomato salsa
¼ cup fresh lime juice + 4 lime wedges
1 ½ cup pulled chicken
3 cups rice pilaf
1/3 cup shredded Monterey jack
¼ cup sour cream
1 avocado, thinly sliced
2 Tblsp chopped cilantro

In medium pot, brong broth, salsa and lime juice to boil. Divide chicken and pilaf among 4 bowls. Fill each bowl with hot broth. Top with cheese, sour cream, avocado and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. EnJOY!