Aunt Trish’s Salad Dressing


I think my theme this week is pioneerwoman.com, I just love her! I love her show on food network and always get motivated to cook and bake when I watch her do it. So.... here is a really cool salad dressing she made on her show last week. I love her idea of putting it into a mason jar, I was bringing it to someone so the delivery was fun to give. This dressing is super light and flavorful. I just shredded some lettuce, chopped tomatoes, dried cranberries and added croutons. Yum!

Aunt Trish’s Salad Dressing

3/4 cups Olive Oil Or Canola Oil
Juice Of 2 Lemons
4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 teaspoon Salt, More To Taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Sugar
Dash Of Paprika
1 clove Garlic - Peeled And Left Whole

Place all ingredients into a jar. Shake it up and store in the fridge at least 24 hours before serving.
Serve on your favorite green salads. Also works well on pasta salad.
EnJOY!