Virgin Mango Mojitos

I was inspired for these bad boys while on a trip to New York last weekend to see an amazing friend be married to her amazing hubby. I may not drink alcohol but this girl still loves a fun drink. I ordered one of these in New York and it was amazing! So I found out what was in it and made it myself so I could share with you.

Virgin Mango Mojitos

4 mint leaves
1/2 lime plus a wedge
1 Tblsp mango puree
1 Tblsp sugar
1 cup 7-up or sprite

This makes one drink. Put your mint leaves in your serving glass and using a wooden spoon, stir then about and chop them a bit to get the oils out. Once you start smelling them youve done your job. Then squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lime or a whole lime if you like it more limey. Add your wedge of lime, unsqueezed. Add mango puree, sugar and soda and give it a stir. Add some ice and drink up! EnJOY!