Bones and Blood


I found this fun Halloween recipe on pinterest, of course. They take some time to make so give yourself plenty of prep time so you don't have to rush them like I did. I also didn't have the breadstick dough so I used a can of refrigerated french bread. It worked just fine but the breadstick dough makes them more full/thick and looks cuter so I definitely recommend using the breadstick version.

Bones and Blood

1 can refrigerated breadstick dough
1 jar marinar sauce

Unroll your bread sticks and separate. Using a pizza cutter, or a non-serated knife make one 1-inch slice at the top and bottom of each bread stick. Tie each each section of the slice into a knot, (2 knots on top and 2 knots on bottom) do this on both the top and bottom. Bake according to package directions. Serve with warmed marinara. EnJOY!