Lime Sublime

I made these a while back thanks to Kasey Stockton for sharing her recipe! These are super easy to make and they make a lot! I made a few tweaks to it because I wanted a little more crust and a little sweater filling... I have a sweet tooth what can I say.

Lime Sublime

Crust:
2 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter, melted

Cream mixture:
1 cup boiling water
1 pckge of lime jello (I used the smaller box)
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 pckges cream cheese
1 tub of cool whip (regular size not large)
1 tsp vanilla extract


Mix all of the crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 9x13inch pan. Mix the boiling water and jello together and set aside to cool.
Cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Mix in cooled jello and vanilla. Fold in cool whip. Spread over the crust. Cool in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Serve cold. EnJOY!