Homemade Hamburger Buns

Ive always wanted to make my own buns just to see how much better it would make a basic burger. I have to say, I will always make my own buns from now on. Its easy to make and so amazing! I found this recipe on tasteofhome.com

Homemade Hamburger Buns

2 Tblsp active dry yeast
1 cup, plus 2 Tblsp warm water
1/3 cup vegitable oil
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg, room temperature
1 tsp salt
3- 3 1/2 cups flour

In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil and sugar and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5-8 minutes. Do not let rise. Divide into 12 small buns, or 8 larger buns; shape each into a ball. Place 3 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 425 for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire rack to cool. EnJOY!