BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad

Ok this picture sucks but the recipe is to die for! I get super board of just plain salads, so on my quest to find a new fun salad recipe I came across this little gem on www.damndelicious.net
Do it! Make it! BBQ sauce and Ranch, yes!

BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad:

1 Tblsp olive oil
2 boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste
6 cups chopped romaine lettuce (I used baby spinach)
1 roma tomato, diced
3/4 cup canned corn kernels, rinsed and drained
3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup diced red onion, optional
1/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1//4 cup ranch dressing (I used the ranch mix packet and mixed my own)
1/4 cup BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays, if youve never had that brand its amazing!)
1/4 cup torlilla strips (I used corn tortillas, cut into strips, spray cooking spray on top and bake at 400 for 5-10 minutes until crispy)

Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes on each side depending on thickness. Let cool before dicing into bite sized pieces. (I grilled my chicken on the BBQ). To assemble the salad, place lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheeses. Pour ranch dressing and BBQ sauce on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately, top with crispy tortilla strips. EnJOY!