Pad Thai Salad


My sweet hubby bought me a sweet spiralizer attachment for my kitchen aid for Christmas. I was skeptical about spiralized veggies but I am such a fan! Absolutely amazing! Ive adapted this recipe from thelondoner.me and I just added some sauteed and seasoned shrimp to my dish.

Pad Thai Salad

1 cucumber
2 large carrots
2 green onions, chopped
1 handful of fresh cilantro
1 mint leaf, diced
1 handful of peanuts, roughly chopped
a couple handfuls of shredded chicken/beef/shrimp or anything you want

Dressing:

Juice of 1 lime
3 Tblsp sesame oil
3 Tblsp soy sauce
1 Tblsp fish sauce
1 Tblsp chili flakes
1 Tblsp honey
1 clove garlic, finely diced

Run your carrots and cucumber through the thinnest setting on your spiralizer. Sprinkle chopped onions on top, chopped cilantro and mint, and your shrimp or protein if using. Shake up all dressing ingredients in a jar until fully mixed, then poor over salad and toss lightly. Sprinkle chopped nuts over the top. EnJOY!