Caramel Puff Corn (Popcorn Crack)


Oh Suzi Stockton you are both my hero and in trouble for sharing this recipe with me! These are seriously addicting and amazing! I've never had anything like these! A must try people! A must try!!! The hardest part of this recipe is finding these darn puffcorns! I have yet to find them in stores!

Caramel Puff Corn (Popcorn Crack)

8 oz Butter flavored Puffcorn (I used two 4oz bags) these MUST be BUTTER flavored!
1 cup butter, no substitution
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Place puff corn in a very large roaster pan (I had to use 2 9x13)
In a large sauce pan bring butter, brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil, then cook for 2 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and baking soda (this will foam up). Remove from heat and stir well. Pour over puff corn, mix and bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on wax paper. Then eat and eat and eat! EnJOY!