Southwest Chicken Salad

Jennifer Janda is my hero for sending me this recipe yesturday! My hubby said "add it to the favorites list"! Thanks Jen! I actually didnt have a bunch of the ingredients but what I love about this salad recipe is you dont have to have it all to make it taste briliant! I made my own chicken and sliced it thin, added avacado, didnt have beans but the dressing was fantastic! I will make that dressing for every salad now! seriously if nothing else, just make that dressing! yum!


Southwest Chicken Salad
1 can corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained
¼ c chopped onion
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp garlic salt
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1+ bags salad
2 roma tomatoes, sliced
2 c shredded fiesta blend cheese
*lime cilantro dressing
flavored tortilla chips

Heat non stick skillet on med-hi. Add tsp oil and toss corn, beans, onion and spices. Saute until corn is crispy. Add shredded chicken; heat through. On each plate, layer lettuce and tomatoes. Top with chicken/corn mixture. Add dressing. Top with cheese and crushed chips.
**Mix 1 cup ranch dressing with the juice from 1 lime, add ¼ cup chopped cilantro. Stir and use on salad.
EnJOY!