Taziki Sauce on Chicken Pitas

If it seems like my hubby did a lot of cooking this weekend, he did! Mothers Day weekend I got spoiled! I love you baby! This is his amazing chicken and Taziki creation that made me marry him in the first place! Our first official date Cliff made this for me, along with an entire prepared 50 course meal (ok maybe not that much) and not to mention dinner out in the forest, with an amazing scavanger hunt before. What a date that was. Anyway, if your wanting to impress someone, this recipe worked for cliff!

Taziki Sauce on chicken pitas
2 Cups Greek Style Yogurt
4 Cloves Minced Garlic
¼ to ½ Cup chopped cucumber
1 Tbls Lemon Juice
2-4 cooked and cubed chicken breasts
lettuce
tomato sliced
Pita bread

Once sauce is made, serve it over cooked cubed chicken in whole wheat pita with lettuce and tomato. Yep, its that easy!
EnJOY!