S'mores Snack Mix

You know I love me some s'mores right?! Well, I came across this recipe from www.cookiesandcups.com I just could not resist. I used the golden graham cereal since I like sweet. Also, make your chocolate drizzle on the thicker drizzle side so the mallows can stick better. I had to go to 3 different stores to find the Kraft Mallow bits, vanilla flavor. I found mine at Target in the baking isle. S’mores Snack Mix 1 (10 oz) box Teddy Grahams (or golden grahams cereal or chop up some graham crackers) 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits (or just mini marshmallows) 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted On a wax paper lined counter spread Teddy Grahams out. Drizzle evenly with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with Mallow Bits. Let set, approx 1 hour. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days. EnJOY!