Caramel Rice Krispie Bars

*Update: I have been adding 1-2 cups of mini marshmallows to my recipe to hold them together a little more* I have been searching for this recipe forever after I tried these treats the first time. I had them at a church potluck, the lady that brought them was a visitor I did not know and I had lost the recipe she gave me. So after much searching, Ive found it online! yay! These are pretty awesome! Just make sure your krispies are not stale like my first batch, ha! ps: I keep my treats in the fridge, they are really awesome cold.

Caramel Rice Krispie Bars

1 (13 oz.) Rice Krispies or 12 c.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 pkg. Kraft caramels
3/4 c. butter
1-2 cups mini marshmallows

Combine sweetened condensed milk, 3/4 cup butter, marshmallows, and caramels in glass bowl. Place in microwave to melt, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir until all is smooth. Pour over Rice Krispies and stir to coat. This makes a large batch. Put into 2 (9x13 inch) pans or 1 9x13 pan for thicker treats. Cut into bars when cool. Eat and EnJOY!